Fashion is one of the easiest and most valuable sources of identity, especially for millennials—so, it’s no surprise that fashion influencers are one of the most popular people on Instagram.
If you want to make sure you’re following the right crowd, here’s a list of 10 fashion influencers that everyone should follow. Whether it’s funny fashionistas, stylish socialites, or magnificent models, your feed is about to get a lot more fashionable!
So here are the top Fashion Influencers that everyone should follow:
- @laurenconrad – Lauren is a television personality, New York Times best selling author, fashion designer, philanthropist, and mother. Born and raised in Laguna Beach, Lauren spends her time designing for her clothing line, LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s, finding women artisan groups to partner with for her online fair trade marketplace The Little Market, and blogging on LaurenConrad.com.
- @petiteflowerpresents – Petite Flower Presents is a fashion inspiration/blog platform by holly highlighting all the current trends. Like any other art form, fashion is a wayof self-expression. “During the process of finding of things to wear and how to wear them, one finds his/her own voice. It is my biggest hope to use this site as a platform, to discover and share all the things I love about fashion and lifestyle with you, my dear readers. Please feel free to comment and ask questions, I will try my best to answer”, says Holly.
- @ larsenthompson – Larsen Thompson is an American actress, model, and dancer known for her modeling campaigns and music videos. She is signed with Next Management.
She is known within the industry for her appearances in a variety of modeling campaigns such as luxury brands Betsey Johnson, Dior, Fendi, Juicy Couture, Fame and Partners, Fwrd by Elyse Walker, Superga, and more. Thompson has also worked commercially for brands such as Target, Puma, Gap, Holister, and others. She loves sharing her fashion tips through her instagram and facebook.
- @ashtondsanders – Ashton Durrand Sanders is an American actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Teen Chiron in the Academy Award-winning Film Moonlight. Other than his acting career, Ashton is a rising fashionista and inspiration for men’s fashion. Ashton has signed campaign partnerships with brands like Calvin Klein and Stella McCartney.
- @ali_tate_cutler Model Ali Tate kicked off her modeling career after entering a curvy modeling competition while studying abroad in London. After finishing in the top three and securing a contract, Ali decided to leave her home in Northern California behind to pursue her career as a model. Ali is now a plus size model constantly reminding people to be confident with their bodies. She currently has a partnership with the brand Reformation to model their new plus size collection.
- @jillianmercado – Models have bodies that are considered to be aspirational, and they strut down the runway as though they are giving an ode to able-bodied walking. This makes the rise of models with disabilities revolutionary, calling into question an acceptable form of discrimination in the industry. Jilian Mercado is a model with spastic muscular dystrophy, a fierce activist, and an advocate for disability and racial inclusion.
7. @florboncuero – Flor is a model signed with Stage Management (a management company based in New York). She has minimalistic style but her Instagram has a beautiful layout. She prefers natural make up and monotone colors. Follow her if you comfort is your style mantra!